About Me

My photo
19 years old. Enjoy running, rugby, cycling, travelling, and traditional film photography.

Thursday 21 February 2013

Wishlist before 2013 end.

My name is Wafi and if u know microemotions then u'll know me well.

Before 2013 end, I want to

Backpacking in Bali, Indonesia for the 1st time. Been there 3rd time but all wit my parents
Spend a week in Kelantan/Terengganu
Meet more exciting new people in my life bcoz I hate to be around boring people
Khatam Al-Quran under Uden
Major injury free
Spend a lovely evening with my cat, Kong driving from my home to Alor Star
Get stronger
Cycling to Hatyai
Collect some medals more for my collection
See the improvement in my studies and the result insyaAllah
Play full season for Kubang Pasu Rugby Club coz last year played wit them for only 3 games
Work hard for the future(taking order) insyaAllah
Maintain my fitness level
and many more..

till next time. 

1 comment:

Farah Adilah said...

I wish you all the best! :)