About Me

My photo
19 years old. Enjoy running, rugby, cycling, travelling, and traditional film photography.

Thursday 11 October 2012

A comeback

Assalamualaikum.

What a hard training session I had gone through a few weeks ago. Yesterday, we did 6 laps followed by 15 laps with no pause. Ahamdulillah, though it had been a long period for me since I did well in my fitness test. Surprisingly, I did, with no pause. 

Last night, before I went to bed, I was thinking about Reff Pinpong(Cikgu Poji) had said to me. He asked me to play for the Darulaman Rugby Club which it will be my third team I've ever play. Before this, I joined the INSANIAH Rugby Team just for one tournament and it was fun to be in the team. Thus, I had made up my mind that I just want to be with the Stallion first, because it is a mandate which had been passed to me from Nabil to be with the team. Hopefully, what Abang Bob and Abang Nepe had done for the team, buliding up the team will turned out into a success. 

Brotherhood since 2011. Stallion.

No comments: