About Me

My photo
19 years old. Enjoy running, rugby, cycling, travelling, and traditional film photography.

Saturday 8 September 2012

Bismillah

Assalamualaikum.

2 weeks ago I've been busy with all the 'tasks' given by.. uitm, unimap, utm and.. the most irritating IPDA which I had done it for the sake of a friend. Luckily, the others had given the payment. Alhamdulillah. Baru la boleh bernyawa siket. Baru nak boleh isi minyak kereta. Baru nak boleh bayar bil telefon. And baru nak boleh sattle hutang kawan2 esok pagi.

Today, after a busy working hours which I've been called to do it.. just now I can take my shower after a long day. Takpalah kuli sat, orang susah. Tonight, I got to complete all those abandoned assignments. 

And next week, I am going to make this 'thing' real. Serious matter and I am not going to wait for it anymore. Biarlah bersusah dahulu. Biar jadi kuli dahulu. Bismillah.
I think I should phone my parents first. :3

#MONOFIRM.

No comments: