About Me

My photo
19 years old. Enjoy running, rugby, cycling, travelling, and traditional film photography.

Wednesday 8 August 2012

The Joy Is There

Assalamualaikum.

I feel old today because I'm wearing baju batik for the first time in IPDA. When it comes to baju batik, it reminds me a lot of hostel life. Gettin' sweating while u are wearing baju batik and walking under blazing sun makes me feel like I'm going to melt.

So today is 9 August and we're about to end  Ramadhan. This year totally I feel very happy eventhough I've been busy jumping from place to another place to get the documentary video done in two weeks. Thanks to my team mates, all of them had given me their commitment and I hope the final product will make you guys happy. 

During this month, I've learnt many things. Alhamdulillah. And I just want to maintain the pace. Because even we're still 'merangkak-rangkak', we still got the bonus. Allah Almighty knows what is the best for us. We just  need to work harder.


No comments: